The best friend.

It's 3am right now, and I'm not able to sleep. My mind thinks of the most deepest things at the most darkest hours of nights. And tonight, I'm just not able to take her off my mind.

She's one of the most important people of my life. She was with me, when no one else was. She was there to hold me when I fell, to wipe my tears when I cried, to lend me her shoulder whenever I asked for it, and ears too, and most importantly, those hugs. Her hugs are the softest in the entire world.

She loves me unconditionally. We don't say it to each other that often, but we just know it, it's engraved deep inside our hearts. When I was lost, she showed me the path. When all I could see was darkness, she showed me where's the light. When I couldn't figure out what's going on, she explained me. When all I could see was negativity, she taught me how to see positivity.

I remember when I was totally broken, and used to have an extremely bad start to the morning, I used to tell her, "it's such a bad day," or "it's just an extremely bad day, life sucks, can I die?" She explained me that if I start my day with negative thoughts, then my entire day will be ruined. But if, whenever I feel low, I tell to myself that it's going to be a lit day, then the day's gonna shape into a beautiful day.

I remember when I used to be sad all the time, she's the one who taught me how to be happy. If you see me spreading positivity, or showing someone the brighter part of something, then remember that the credit goes to her.

I was a very dull person, but she totally changed me. She taught me to show people the real version of myself, to not bottle up my feelings. If not everyone, then someone surely accepts you for who you really are. She taught me to be happy when I was the most saddest and loneliest, and I can never thank her for being there for me.

This 'she' is none other than my best friend.

And these words are very, very less to describe her place in my heart, and her importance in my life.

I love you, dear best friend and I believe there's no specific day to make your loved ones feel special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have you ever?

An Open Letter To Dear Life